Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai
Celebrate the joy of life at Kerry Hotel, Pudong, the first of a new class of luxury hotels from the Shangri-La Group. With a premier city-center location and cutting-edge facilities, your stay is engaging at every turn.
Kerry Hotel Pudong offers 574 guestrooms and suites while boasting some of Shanghai’s most spacious and advanced conference and banqueting facilities. For work-life balance, we offer a well-equipped hotel sports and recreational facility in Shanghai, featuring vast exercise and spa options. The bon vivant in you would truly appreciate the exquisite cuisine orchestrated by renowned chefs across 3 restaurants. Top this off with a microbrewery, serving unique, handcrafted beers, and you may not see much of your room.
When night (or day) comes, you have the choice of spacious rooms and suites, plus serviced suites in The Residences at Kerry Parkside, just next to the hotel. Even getting to the hotel is a joy.
At Kerry Hotel Pudong, you soon realize there are no rules, only possibilities.
We are currently looking for a Night Manager to join our Front Office team.
As a Night Manager, we rely on you to
- Night Manager provides supervision, direction and leadership to all Front Office personnel under the guidance of the Assistant Front Office Manager in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts and Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai.
- Overseas and direct all aspect of day to day public area operations.
- Proactive and quick to assess area which needs attention and decisive action.
- Should always be firm but fair treatment among peer and subordinates.
- Ensures effective communication among all Front office personnel and other department.
- Ultimately, the Night Manager must be an active liaison between management and the guest.
- Ensures that the environmental initiatives are adhered to in the workplace.
- Observes departmental best practices.
We are looking for someone who:
- At least 2 year same position work experience in 5-star hotel
- Has pro-active working attitude, pay attention to details
- Team player, has strong sense of responsibility
- Has good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
- Job type
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract