Salary - up to £50,000 per annum
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - Previous experience as a Restaurant Manager in a fine dining restaurant
Kitchen Table are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing’s food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Kitchen Table Is a 20 seated dining space, where Executive Head Chef James Knappett (formerly of Noma & Per Se) prepares, cooks and serves a daily changing tasting menu of modern European food that showcases meticulously sourced and foraged British ingredients. Kitchen Table is a dining experience like no other, encouraging full interaction with the chefs and showcasing previously unseen kitchen theatre.
Kitchen Table received a Michelin star in 2014 and was awarded a second star in 2018.
Kitchen Table is moving into a new era and getting a new look, undergoing a unique and extensive refurbishment. A new lounge and bar will complement the existing counter dining for our guests to create well rounded Kitchen Table experience. Kitchen Table itself will also get a remodelled look to further enhance the warm and hospitable experience that we are known for.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be a hands-on, proactive and enthusiastic leader, injecting your personality into your work and inspiring the team to deliver a warm and memorable guest experience. You will continually commit to the highest standards of service and operations, and working closely with the management team, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the front of house team, managing financials, recruitment and team development, stock management and health and safety.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager that has:
- The ability to inspire, motivate, lead and develop teams;
- A warm, personable and professional nature;
- Creative with excellent attention to detail;
- Extensive knowledge of Wine, WSET Level 2 or above;
- Working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety requirements;
- Ability to manage staff costs and review rotas accordingly;
The successful Restaurant Manager will receive:
- Sunday, Monday and Tuesday's OFF;
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities within a dynamic and growing business.
- 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
- A supportive, people-focussed culture;
- Free meals on duty;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
- 28 days' holiday per year;
- Great staff parties.
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle’s; as well as Hoppers, BAO, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle’s; as well as Bubbledogs, Hoppers, Bao, Xu, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.