Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
The candidate will be responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of Guest Relations Department. He / she will also be responsible for providing guest services, check-in and check-out, handling guest requests and ensuring that it is in accordance with the objectives and the highest level of performance and quality standards established by the Hotel.
He/she also requires to assist the Horizon Club Team when necessary such as providing guest services and handling guests requests at the Horizon Club.
- Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Minimum 1 year experience in service industry, preferably in Hotel Front Office or airline operations
- Self-motivated and well-organized
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Job type
- Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible