The Kid’s Club Animator shall be responsible for the safe, fun and memorable experience the guests and members receive in the Kid’s Club and activities operations. This must be creative, dynamic person to ensure all of the operations are geared toward guest enjoyment and excitement.
- Promoting healthy, fun activities for the children of the resort guests and members. Scheduling and rotation to ensure activities and events start on time and last the duration.
- To ensure that all Child Care procedures are in place and the area related to children activities is as per standard requirements.
- To ensure children are logged in and out of the area with due care and concern.
- To perform and record regular, structured checks on all areas of the club facilities as out lined by the Line Manager.
- To oversee all areas relating to children’s activities and supervision.
- To devise a range of activities for all ages and abilities
- Supervise children in such a manor to ensure maximum safety at all times and control of all children during supervised activity/play sessions
- To set-up, promote & operate children’s birthday parties to achieve department children’s activity budgets through the active promotion of revenue generating activities
- Responsible for member and guest retention by creating a memorable experience for the children and parents.
- Make decisions at the guest contact point to delight the guest without forgoing safety.
- To keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained including proper and secure storage.
- To report any damaged or missing items in rooms to the Kid’s Club Assistant Manager for action and follow up.
- To hand over all Lost and Found Items with full detailed information to the Recreation Supervisor and Housekeeping in line with the hotel policy.
- To attend to guests requests courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- To ensure that all guests enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To respect the privacy of the guests using the pool and beach facilities and the confidentiality of information.
- To report any guest comment or complaint.
- Ensures that guest amenities in the pool and beach areas are complete and up to standards.
- Handles hotel equipment and supplies with due care.
- Responsible for the set-up and cleanliness of the pool and beach loungers.
- Contributes the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sections of the Spa & Recreation Department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Recreation Supervisor and the Assistant Manager.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels
Part of the Autograph Collection of Marriott this amazing hotel will offer five food and beverage outlets, several Outdoor pools and a Lazy River, a Spa & Health Club, Luna & Nova Kids & Teen as well as meeting and event facilities. The hotel’s name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Islands (the Lapita movement). The design draws its inspiration from the exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes, featuring Polynesian flowers, lagoon-style pools, and themed activities.