For our 4 hotels in the South of France and Monaco with 3 different brands Marriott International seeks a dynamic, creative and innovative marketing specialist to drive the integrated strategies designed to position the hotel competitively with a strong focus on demand generation, brand-strong guest experiences and creative engagement that drives both local and international loyalty.
This position is accountable for providing marketing guidance, direction and strategy for the 4 hotels. Working with the on-property Sales & Revenue and Operation teams to ensure that all areas of overall marketing strategy, branding and execution are applied to the hotels.
The position reports directly, to the General Manager of the contracted hotel.
Within the confines of the hotel’s marketing budget and business requirements, this position will be responsible for developing and activating innovative marketing and communications initiatives which will improve key financial and customer metrics for the hotel and its venues.
A key focus will be to grow the hotel’s topline results from national and international market and maintain the reputation within the Transient and Meetings and Groups sectors. The role will also be responsible for promoting all F&B outlets to drive revenue and buzz. Strong creative programming is also an essential output for this role.
Key job functions:
- Analyze the hotel’s competitive strengths / USPs, develop hotel / outlet positioning and communicate core consumer messaging that clearly differentiates the hotel from its competitors.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, including but not limited to planning and assessing digital media, including programmatic media buying practices and paid social media, application of social media channels, use of customer communication channels including email website management.
- Develop a content-led marketing plan and integrate across key channels to communicate hotel positioning and brand passions to target audience. This includes photography, video, copywriting and other forms of storytelling content, ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Develop a Social Media strategy that has brand and hotel positioning, content marketing and optimized budget as a key priority.
- Drive the positioning / activation of all F&B outlets on the local market.
- Drive brand activation and ensure the brand experience comes alive through the hotel’s messaging and guest experience.
- Develop and deliver tactical marketing campaigns across all segments and in line with business needs.
- Manage marketing budget and deliver targeted activations with identifiable tracking and ROI mechanics implemented and reported at all times.
- Pro-actively identify and manage relevant marketing partners to raise hotel awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrich brand experience.
- Focus on increasing engagement with loyalty members locally through the organization of events, and enhancing guest experience with Elite Members on property. And pull thru all loyalty communication.
- Ensure full compliance with all brand marketing standards & programs.
- 5 years in a marketing role or relevant hospitality experience.
- Experience in leisure & group marketing, brand partnerships and F&B marketing.
- Excellent command of French and English language - both written & spoken.
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to connect with many different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ability with social media, especially Facebook, Instagram.
- Superior analytical skills required for digital marketing as well as knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication and presentational skills.
- Desire to set best practices and share successful initiatives with sister hotels within the Group.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred in marketing.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude – essential
- Bright spark with initiative
- Hard working, determined and tenacious
- Strong project management skills
- Results driven
- Highly practical with plenty of common sense
- People person and team player
- High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform depending on business needs.
- Job type
- Nice, France
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Le Méridien Nice
Le Méridien Nice is set at number 1 Promenade des Anglais, the most prestigious location in Nice, facing the Mediterranean and only a short drive from Nice International Airport.
The 303 rooms and 15 suites of this 4-stars hotel offer breath-taking views over the legendary Bay of Angels or the city centre for a singular immersion into the stimulating environment of the French Riviera.