Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Munich Hotel Partners GmbH. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Le Meridien Vienna is an individual design hotel in Vienna in the comfort zone. Le Meridien hotel is style not bivouac; it is art puzzle and gallery. Located in the heart of Vienna, the hotel is at the hub of the city's artistic jewels. They surprise and inspire.
STOPP! - IS THAT YOU?
294 Rooms and Suites is your music sheet and 28 bustling associates your orchestra.
You are the maestro and conduct your orchestra in different paces “ if needed you take over the trumpet as part of the team.When you leave in the evening you have done 20 different jobs “ and made 20 different guests happy and most of all you made sure that there are positive vibes between the departments.
YOU are the missing link and maybe soon our new superstar!
- Reports to the Director of Rooms Division
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Supervises and manages employees. Managing all day-to-day operations
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Handles guest problems and complaints effectively.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- not possible is not in your vocabular “ you ALWAYS find a way
- You are flexible, adaptable, eager and organized person
- You have a good command of English and German
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- You enjoy dealing with people
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are commercially aware with a strategic, analytical approach and the ability to cope under pressure
- You like to take responsibility and being in charge
- We can rely on you 100%
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Vienna, Austria
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible