Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Munich Hotel Partners GmbH . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager: Katerina Szabo
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, MHP Hotel am Burggarten GmbH. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotels employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Le Meridien Vienna is an individual design hotel in Vienna in the comfort zone. Le Meridien hotel is style not bivouac; it is art puzzle and gallery. Located in the heart of Vienna, the hotel is at the hub of the citys artistic jewels. They surprise and inspire.
Get used to jealous glances it is a wicked cool job. Always on the road meeting potential clients, the trolley is constantly packed as you do not know when your next trip will take place. Everyday is a good day as you can show what your potential is. You are convincing clients and potential clients of our product as an ambassador of the Le Meridien Vienna. You are mix of casual and personable and very professional and organized. You aim high! You are our sparkling face! WELCOME AT LE MERIDIEN VIENNA!
- Achieve budgeted targets for rooms, banqueting and groups
- Maintain awareness of the sales practices of the hotelÂ´s competitive set and be a product expert when selling against them
- Manage the key corporate accounts, key prospects and other active leads for new business opportunities which fall within the relevant markets.
- Develop key account action and sales plans in order to meet or exceed room nights, MICE and revenue goals.
- Generate new business through targeting new accounts for the hotels Meeting and Event spaces.
- Plan and execute inside/outside sales calls with corporate travel and meeting managers and other intermediaries.
- Prepare weekly/monthly schedules and set priorities for each account.
- Maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Manage and co-ordinate the full RFP schedule in line with the budget and commercial strategy of the Hotel and within the brand format.
- Conduct market research and understand transient and event strategies of competitors and advise management where relevant.
- Within established parameters, quote and negotiate prices with customers and customer representatives, and draw up contracts to close the transaction.
- Participate in client entertaining, site inspections, sales blitzes, trade shows, workshops and sales trips as appropriate.
- Ensure the hotels CRM system is proficiently updated with all account information including opportunities and activities on a daily basis with weekly reports
You enjoy dealing with people
You are a proactive sales person: you do not wait for the customers call, you call them and make them loyal to the Hotel.
You are a Le Meridien Vienna Ambassador. You are the face of the Hotel.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Vienna, Austria
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible