Chef needed for this property near Catalina Mountains! Rotate through all areas of the kitchen, as a demi chef and become a Restaurant Chef De Partie! Create Signature dishes with a great culinary team as you train at the fantastic Hotel! On your days off, relax as you admire stunning views of the Catalina Mountains. This casual spot serves modern American cuisine with Southwestern soul, and heart-healthy options that are anything but boring.
Salary: 13.50 per hour
A complimentary meal will be provided per shift. A full uniform to include Pants, Chef Jacket and Apron is provided. The candidate will need to bring their own non-slip shoes and your own knives. Depending on occupancy, The hotel will provide at least 14 days of complimentary accommodations upon arrival as long as you contact the Director of Human Resources before you book your flight. They will also pick you up at the Tuscon Airport
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Assistant Front Office Manager wanted in the heart of Washington DC!Washington, DC, United States
- Visa Specialist (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Seeking passionate cook for Michelin restaurant!Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Program Coordinator (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Front Desk Agent position offered at this 4* Nashville Hotel!Nashville, TN, United States