To manage, supervise, support and administrate the bar operations, while ensuring the correct execution of standards and the team is providing the full LPM experience to all our guests. Facilitating a strong and efficient communication between the different departments. Ensure that the bar department successfully contributes towards the business's performance goals.
• To treat all your colleagues and guests as you will treat your family and friends
• Greet all your colleagues when you arrive before starting duties
• Share LPM family spirit among the teams
• Always ensure that operations are conducted according to LPM standards and health/hygiene/safety regulations.
• Make every guests feels like they are part of our family (even more so for our regulars, locals and internationals)
• Lead by example and act as a role model.
• Share LPM experience for all and encourage your colleagues to do the same
• Seize every opportunity to explain the LPM concept and signatures dishes/drinks to new guests
• Seize every opportunity to develop yourself and allow others to do the same
• Support and help your colleagues and subordinates, providing them training and mentoring they need.
• Stay honest, authentic and always seek to go to the extra mile.
• Embrace and respect all cultural differences
• To always ensure to keep SOPs, manuals and recipes up to date.
• To always ensure that all legal requirements are met and properly communicated to the different team members.
• To attend/lead daily management morning briefing sharing relevant information.
• To attend bi-weekly management meetings always prepared and bringing innovative ideas and solutions.
• To ensure an efficient communication across all departments.
• To attend and lead bi-daily team briefing.
• To communicate accurate information in a transparent, efficient and proactive manner through communication tools (emails, calls, instant messaging) in a timely manner.
• To communicate daily and weekly report to be sent to upper management
• To properly administer and achieve financial reports to the Account Manager.
• To ensure that the operational budget is strictly adhered and take corrective action if needed.
• To monitor expenses and ensure the respect of the approval process.
• To control and manage inventory.
• To manage and control stocks levels.
• Purchasing (negotiation with supplier to achieve best possible prices according to business).
• To ensure accuracy of cash-up reports.
• To ensure a fair tips administration according to LPM policy.
• To understand and anticipate all guest's needs.
• To handle all guests complaints in a friendly and effective way.
• To always seek for the best solution that will fulfill guest's satisfaction.
• To show genuine interest in our guests and build relationships with them.
• To recognize and approach all regular guests (local and international).
• Ensure first comers become your next regulars adding your extra touch.
• To proactively communicate and work hand to hand with the Guest Relation Manager.
HR/TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
• To provide to Senior Management a proposed manning structure as per operation.
• To bring support on the recruitment of new talents according to LPM recruitment guidelines.
• To monitor performance management (disciplinary, appraisals, probation).
• To create and plan weekly rota, attendance sheet, team holidays schedule.
• To support and facilitate training to your department team members.
• To be responsible for sending your team members to training (internal/external) and mentoring their attendance.
• Properly communicate sensitive and serious issues to appropriate persons.
• To assign mentors to all new joiners and ensure they apply their mentoring program precisely.
MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
• To use and promote validated marketing tools defined with other departments to improve the business's performance.
• To monitor monthly cover trends and sales analysis.
• To possess a sharp knowledge on market trends and implement ideas and innovations to remain a leader on the market.
• To efficiently work in coordination with others departments.
• To always act and perform according to LPM standards.
• To have a thorough knowledge of the menu, wine list, digestive and bar list of LPM.
• To actively attend beverage meetings with the Head Sommelier and General Manager.
• To maximize opportunities to create extra revenue (through staff incentives, new projects development).
• To be an active member during service hours on participating in the operations.
• To always ensure an excellent guest experience.
• To successfully follow daily duties and role responsibilities.
• To efficiently handle the POS system.
• To ensure team cohesion, help and support to be brought to all team members.
• To respond quickly and positively to changes within your job role, showing flexibility.
JOB ROLE SPECIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality , Hotel management
• European Bartender School
• WSET Level 2 or higher certificate
• Minimum 4 years in F&B Management role
• Previous experience in a high-end restaurant (min 8 years)
• Previous experience in a high-volume cocktail bar (min 8 years)
• Additional experience in 5 stars hotel
• Additional experience as barista
• Competition achievements
• English – excellent oral and written
• Attention to details, speed and accuracy
• Guest service skills (complaints handling, guest relations)
• Mentoring and training skills
• Business analytical skills
• Working attitude
• Interpersonal skills
• Additional foreign language skills
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Team player
• Organizational and time management
• Stress management
• Stock management
• Problem solving and creative thinking
• Analysis and reporting competencies
• Administrative and back office handling
• Familiarity with POS and cash handling
• Familiarity with SOPs
LPM Restaurant & Bar
LPM Restaurant & Bar is a global brand with operations in vibrant and dynamic cities around the world: London, Dubai, Miami, Abu Dhabi, Hong-Kong and now Riyadh.
LPM is a French restaurant and bar inspired by the Mediterranean cuisines. Made of fresh ingredients, prepared a la minute, our dishes are meant to be shared and arrive in the middle of the table, whenever they are ready. Our purpose is to bring people together to share a great time, where our guests will find great food, warm and friendly service in a vibrant atmosphere. All our guests must feel welcome as part of the LPM family.
We value attitude over skills, and prioritize internal growth: we welcome talent and groom them. We focus on consistency in a warm and friendly environment, and we believe we can strive if we all work closely together. Our standards are simple, yet they require focus to ensure a great guest experience.
Other suggested jobs
- Chef de rangCyprus