This position is not available anymore, but there are more F&B service jobs
Restaurant Borgo San Jacopo
Chef de Rang – Borgo San Jacopo
About the job
Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Chef de Rang to be part of the team of our Michelin Star Restaurant, Borgo San Jacopo. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable "hosts", to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
Looking out over the River Arno, Ristorante Borgo San Jacopo (1 Michelin star) offers guests the ultimate fine dining experience with unforgettable views of the Ponte Vecchio. Our chef Claudio Mengoni brings his philosophy of true, authentic cooking with ingredients which stand out for their uncompromising creativity and rigour. He melds together flavours, colours and forms to create memorable dishes with a distinctive taste.
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company’s properties
• Access to the Company Store Ferragamo
• Discount for the SPA and the company’s F&B outlets
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
• Previous experience in similar positions and luxury background
• Experience of Italian and worldwide wine list
• Knowledge of Forbes standards is considered a plus
• Fluency in English and Italian. The knowledge of a third language is considered a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Problem Solving
• Team working
• Knowledge of F&B softwares (Micros)
• Love for the city of Florence
We also require passion, enthusiasm, customer orientation, a good attitude with a smile, desire to grow professionally and an interior desire and elegance matching the exterior one.
- The are two fixed rest days per week: Monday and Tuesday
- The restaurant is open only for dinner, from 7pm till 10pm
- Headquarters: Borgo San Jacopo 62/R, Florence
Languages required: Italian and English.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.