Events Coordinator Internship - Portrait Milano
About the job
Lungarno Collection is delighted to announce a brand-new addition to its hotel portfolio, which currently includes four hotels in Florence and one in Rome. Having consolidated its position in the hospitality sector, the Ferragamo family’s hotel group is now poised to make its debut in Milan, in an exceptional location unfamiliar to all but a few of the city’s residents: the former Archiepiscopal Seminary at 11, Corso Venezia, with additional access from 10, Via Sant’Andrea. It is Europe’s oldest seminary, second in the world, built in 1564 in a strategic central position. This monumental building boasts an impressive baroque entrance designed in 1652 by Francesco Maria Richini, which opens onto an imposing 3,000m2 piazza framed by a double colonnaded loggia. The restoration project will see the launch of a new Portrait, (that of Portrait Milano) expanding the company’s flagship brand to include a total of 3 hotels following Rome and Florence, but much more. The vast building will also host restaurants, a shopping arcade and plenty of space for events, making it a major lifestyle hub in the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
Energy and determination, desire to deliver a new project and commitment towards it, love for the city of Milan, attitude to smile, perseverance, and sense of elegance.
Trainee performs an internship in the Event Department for a period of six months; the experience is focused on increasing levels of responsibility to fully understand the department activities. His/her responsibilities will include supporting the office in day-by-day tasks, learning the general procedures and activities of this area.
- Department: Event
• Report to the Sales Events Manager by supporting the activities of the Events Department
• Respond and handle daily requests from clients by e-mail or phone calls
• Plan and make site inspections on property
• Contributing to the proposal and assistance with the creation of offers
• Ability to discuss, plan, up-sell, and coordinate function details of the event with the client
• Support with the planning, design, promotion, execution, and co-ordination of an event
• Assist managing event schedule
• Preparing event documentation
• Full-time availability starting from September 2022
• CURRICULAR internship
• Strong interpersonal skills and proactive attitude
• Fluence in English and Italian language
• Teamwork orientations
• 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday
• Headquarters: Corso Venezia 11, Milan
• Benefit: Reimbursement of expenses €500 + ticket restaurant
- Languages required: English and Italian.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.