Human Resources Specialist (People Partner) - Portrait Milano
About the job
Lungarno Collection is delighted to announce a brand-new addition to its hotel portfolio, which currently includes four hotels in Florence and one in Rome. Having consolidated its position in the hospitality sector, the Ferragamo family’s hotel group is now poised to make its debut in Milan, in an exceptional location unfamiliar to all but a few of the city’s residents: the former Archiepiscopal Seminary at 11, Corso Venezia, with additional access from 10, Via Sant’Andrea. It is Europe’s oldest seminary, second in the world, built in 1564 in a strategic central position. This monumental building boasts an impressive baroque entrance designed in 1652 by Francesco Maria Richini, which opens onto an imposing 3,000m2 piazza framed by a double colonnaded loggia. The restoration project will see the launch of a new Portrait, (that of Portrait Milano) expanding the company’s flagship brand to include a total of 3 hotels following Rome and Florence, but much more. The vast building will also host restaurants, a shopping arcade and plenty of space for events, making it a major lifestyle hub in the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
Reporting to the Corporate Director of HR & Quality, the HR Specialist (People Partner) will have as his / her responsibility the care and maintenance of close contact with the collaborators of Portrait Milano, as a guide and example, also operationally. Activities will include the search and selection of employees and trainees, including job advertisements and contacts with schools. He / she will take care of the welcoming of new collaborators, creation of induction programs, including administrative procedures. Particular attention must be paid to training, through the creation of a monthly calendar of courses: mandatory, behavioural, managerial, and updating. The HR Specialist will support the preservation of the quality linked to the Leading Quality Assurance and Forbes standards. His / Her responsibilities will also include the organization of staff parties, the coordination of annual assessments and evaluations, uniform fittings, contacts with administration agencies and with various collaboration partners.
- Department: Human Resources
Energy and determination, desire to deliver a new project and commitment towards it, love for the city of Milan, attitude to smile, perseverance, and sense of elegance.
• Previous managerial experience of at least two to four years in the same role in luxury hotels
• Bachelor's degree in humanistic subjects / master's degree in HR
• Training in the field of business coaching will be considered an added value
• Strong relationship and communication skills to build valuable relationships with staff members
• Knowledge of LQA and Forbes standards
• A proactive, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented work attitude
• Excellent IT skills: Office 365, especially Excel and Outlook
• Pre-opening skills will be considered as an additional asset
• Fluent knowledge of the Italian and English language
- Languages required: English and Italian.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.