Recruiting Day - Front of House F&B - Portrait Milano
About the job
For those who won’t be able to confirm their physical presence, another day will be organized to meet us online, the date is yet to be confirmed. Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Recruiting Day" if you cannot to participate to the event.
We look forward to receiving your applications for the following positions:
• Barman / Barmaid
• Waitress / Waiter
• Breakfast Supervisor
• IRD Supervisor
• IRD Waitress / Waiter
Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization
Lungarno Collection is delighted to announce a brand-new addition to its hotel portfolio, which currently includes four hotels in Florence and one in Rome. Having consolidated its position in the hospitality sector, the Ferragamo family’s hotel group is now poised to make its debut in Milan, in an exceptional location unfamiliar to all but a few of the city’s residents: the former Archiepiscopal Seminary at 11, Corso Venezia, with additional access from 10, Via Sant’Andrea. It is Europe’s oldest seminary, second in the world, built in 1564 in a strategic central position. This monumental building boasts an impressive baroque entrance designed in 1652 by Francesco Maria Richini, which opens onto an imposing 3,000m2 piazza framed by a double colonnaded loggia. The restoration project will see the launch of a new Portrait, (that of Portrait Milano) expanding the company’s flagship brand to include a total of 3 hotels following Rome and Florence, but much more. The vast building will also host restaurants, a shopping arcade and plenty of space for events, making it a major lifestyle hub in the heart of Milan’s fashion district
- Department: F&B service
Energy and determination, desire to deliver a new project and commitment towards it, love for the city of Milan, attitude to smile, perseverance, sense of elegance as well as human touch.
Cross-entry requirement for each role:
• Previous experience in similar position and luxury background
• Fluent knowledge of Italian and English
• Availability and motivation to work in a friendly environment with important volumes of guests
• The knowledge of LQA standards will be considered a plus
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Problem Solving and Team working
• Knowledge of F&B operating system (Micros)
• Availability to work on shifts and weekend
The well-being of our employees is at core of what we do in Portrait Milano. We are looking for candidates who are willing to grow together professionally and engage in an ambitious project.
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company's properties
• Access to the Company Store Ferragamo
• Discount for the SPA and the company's F&B outlets
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
- Languages required: English and Italian.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.