This position is responsible for maintaining and growing both new and existing assigned wholesale department store and specialty store accounts for men’s and women’s ready to wear, accessories and footwear collections.
- Sell the collections in Paris showroom as per sales calendar.
- Manage relationships with existing accounts including department stores and specialty store partners in US and Canada.
- Create weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis.
- Monitor shipping and merchandise flow to optimize full price selling time.
- Present ideas and strategies that drive store business within each category.
- Replenish accounts based on sales and advise on opportunities to exceed sales plans.
- Develop relationships with stores managers and sales associates.
- Utilize training materials from Paris to create product knowledge for key wholesale accounts
- During market visits, provide product knowledge clinics and gain a clear overview of the business potential per market. Analyze brand adjacencies, negotiate floor space and survey the general market for additional wholesale and retail opportunities. Report this information.
- Enter and review orders ensuring strong classification coverage and brand representation per door
- Create collection recaps after sales campaigns including analysis of collection strengths and opportunities
- Maintain the highest degree of client service; act as a brand ambassador.
- Perform other projects, as assigned.
- Minimum of three years wholesale experience
- Knowledge, understanding and passion for the fashion industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Presentation skills including speaking in front of mid to large size groups
- Organization and time management skills; with an ability to manage tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Proficient in retail math
- Proficient in Excel, able to create Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Proficient in PowerPoint, able to create presentations
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.