As City Manager Istanbul you will have overall responsibility for the Turkish stores sales and teams, being in charge of developing the brand awareness and the business size by promoting the FENDI Maison.
With an insightful and entrepreneurial mindset, you will be responsible of exploiting new business opportunities, leading your stores to the achievement of sales and profitability targets, through the growth of the brand’s presence and awareness on the local market.
- Develop and implement commercial action plans to grow and expand the business
- Monitor sales performance versus the budgets/targets and take necessary actions accordingly
- Manage boutiques operations, staff, merchandise and clienteling activities
- Communicate vision, strategy and clear direction to retail staff
- Structure the organization of retail activities and allocate responsibilities
- Ensure adequate staffing through recruitment, rotation, mobility, training and development
- Work closely with the Training and VM Departments to ensure proper training to sales staff and appropriate display
- Manage existing store network projects: expansion, renovation, relocation, closure etc.
- Participate in lease negotiations with landlords
- Work closely with the communication/events department to execute and promote local events
- Propose and effectively implement local marketing, CRM and clienteling actions and strategies to locally promote the Brand’s image and to position FENDI at the pyramid’s top of the luxury brands
- Develop teams: by constantly expand capabilities and skills, exploiting potential and ensuring continuous coaching
- 7- 10 years experience in managerial roles in Fashion/Luxury Sales
- Previous experience in a multi-location management in a retail luxury business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- In depth knowledge of the local market, trends, key facts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Results-driven, ability to implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity
- Financial skills and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent English and Turkish; French and/or Italian will be considered a plus