CRM is a key pillar to drive growth for Loro Piana with a significant step change over the next few years. The Client Communication Analyst will be responsible for the definition and implementation of newsletters and one to one communications targets, and will manage, analyze and interpret communications results to provide strategic insights on the effectiveness of campaigns to improve the engagement of clients through all the digital touch points. Reporting directly to the Client Communication Project Manager, the resource will work closely with Marketing, Regional CRM/Marketing Managers, IT and External Consultancies to drive change, innovation and instill best practices at a worldwide level. In particular, the resource will be in charge of the folloqing tasks:
- Define the targeting criteria of the digital communications campaigns (newsletters and one to one), assigning correct priorities in order to guarantee the respect of the contact strategy while maximizing the sales increase goals;
- Cooperate with the internal regional referents to ensure the finalization of the best targets optimized locally;
- Create and upload into Salesforce Service Cloud the finalized target lists;
- Daily monitoring of the principal newsletters KPIs trends, providing benchmarks against the competition;
- Monthly reporting of newsletters redemption and engagement related KPIs, analysing their general performance, the evolution of KPIs over time;
- Identify high performing approaches/clusters and proactively make suggestions to drive the communications calendar towards the implementation of the most successful outcomes, advising regions how they can optimize their campaigns and targeting based on cross-channel results;
- Manage the interactions with the external suppliers that take care of Salesforce and of reporting dashboards implementations to always guarantee smooth operational processes, rapid implementation of new rules and settings based on the agreed plans timeline, improvement of reporting dashboards according to business requirements.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (experience in the luxury industry will be considered as a plus);
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud is a must;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communications skills, master in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Attention to detail and precision are a must;
- Fast learner, ability to use different systems with ease; proactive mindset and propensity to take initiative anticipating needs;
- Project management skills, able to efficiently coordinate external stakeholders and work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Client-centric mindset with a passion for luxury, excellence, and for change, always keeping up to date with digital innovations;
- Fluent in Italian and English.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Ristorante A Santa Lucia