¿Are you passionate about the luxury industry? ¿Are you interested int he CRM & ecommerce? This is your opportunity!
LVMH is looking for a trainee that supports the digital department for Givenchy and Kenzo in the following tasks:CRM
- Support in planning and execution of monthly CRM calendar for both brands according to brand guidelines, to cover product launches, KCP’s and other activations.
- Campaign creation on Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Asset creation, translation, HTML template development in coordination with agency, review of drafts, audience targeting and email send-out. Coordination between HQ CRM department and Marketing agency.
- Provide assistance to El Corte Ingles field teams across all CRM areas (objectives, clientelling, loyalty gifts).
- Support in Loyalty Program (offering best in class activations to our VIP customers, setting up Masterclass’, coordinating localized campaigns and special promotions...).
- Support in implementing Customer Journeys for POS and Ecommerce Databases.
- Constant monitoring of Givenchy and Kenzo´s CRM activation: monthly reporting.
Profil Who are we looking for?
- Support in executing e-commerce animation for Givenchybeauty.com plan based on product launches and commercial launches in coordination with HQ teams.
- Maintaining the Givenchybeauty.com website up-to-date, assisting with product uploads, banners, promotions, etc. Review of product assortment, website content and functionalities to ensure best-in-class D2C brand experience to meet brand guidelines and market requirements.
- Website reporting to monitor evolution against KPIs (sales, traffic, customer base).
- Analyzing competitor’s digital presence, specific marketing campaigns or product launches to compile a benchmark of best practices for the Ecommerce & CRM areas.
A motivated, business-oriented individual who wants to deepen their digital and CRM capabilities to accelerate Givenchy and Kenzo.
- Business Administration/Marketing studies.
- Must-have: Minimum 6 months experience in CRM.
- Salesforce knowledge required (Marketing, Commerce & Service Cloud).
- Proficient in Microsoft suite. Photoshop and Power BI knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, French is desirable but not mandatory.