Moet Hennessy aims at making our commercial organization agile and efficient to deliver on our promises to shaping change, cultural and operational transformation. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury wines and spirits from nature to communities. Our company success will be created by pioneering people with a passion for crafting experiences and turning challenges into opportunities to innovate.
Our strength comes from being diverse and we are unified by five core values: Sharing, Elegance, Epicureanism, Integrity and Spirit of conquest. It starts from creating an efficient and caring work environment where all can reach their full potential. Being respectful, inclusive and embracing diversity makes others feel valued. In Moet Hennessy, we strive to search for harmony, moderation and concentrate on the essential. We always open up new territories and push the limits. Our commitment to the planet, to our Maisons, and to our employees is what we believe in and makes us different.
As a 1-year extern with Moet Hennessy USA, you'll gain a strong understanding of the various business groups and the multitude of components supporting them. Along with hands-on training, direct interaction and project-based work, you'll also receive mentorship from Moet Hennessy USA leaders, networking opportunities, and exposure tostakeholders across the entire company. You'll also get a chance to make lasting impressions through collaboration with your respective team and colleagues on deliverables and strategic business initiatives. Whether your role is assisting on a new brand marketing campaign, a social media strategy, or analysis around consumer insights, your work will have a direct impact on the success on the Moet Hennessy USA portfolio.
Externship Core Responsibilities
- Brand Management & Marketing:
- Support the Dom Perignon Brand Manager in the implementation and execution of Must-Have marketing programs to drive brand equity, value creation & selective distribution.
- Gather, sort, save and publish Maison or locally created content & usage guideline
- Creation and support of Playbook Decks to ensure clarity and luxury execution across Regional, Private Client and Prestige Account Managers.
- Lead quarterly communication around content to internal stakeholders (CE, E-retail & regional teams)
- Manage regional & private clients ad hoc requests for new tools, working with Trade Marketing BTL agency, Maison or Purchasing to produce
- Support e-business opportunities, providing copy and relevant images to bring Dom Perignon to life in this channel in relation with Digital manager and E-business teams.
- Support Consumer Engagement team in coordination of press & consumer events & liaise with regional Brand Manager to ensure smooth execution.
- Manage A&P budgets related to key programs with brand manager & marketing coordinator
- Strategy & business analytics:
- Contribute to Brand’s strategy by conducting rigorous, quantitative business analysis covering a variety of topics including sales, market trends, competition, and consumer behavior in relation with Business & Strategy Director.
- Effectively manage and analyze large datasets, make logical assumptions, run advanced analysis, and derive valuable insights.
- Champion luxury & culturally relevant insights for Dom Perignon and the prestige team to leverage.
- Support the team to create exciting and compelling presentations and tools to ensure internal and external buy-in.
- Co-lead local implementations of brand experiences (Dark Harmony, Feel the thrill and Second life) and ensure a high level of execution in relation with regional teams, prestige account Managers and Private client Managers.
- Lead BTG programing for our 3 cuvees (Blanc, Rise and P2) . Create & implement “luxury food paring program” for each cuvee, (incl, tools and content to execute the program with high level of luxury & detail). Ensure strict implementation of BTG golden rules, proceed to quarterly checks with Business director & Selective distribution Director.
- Oversee content creation (photo/video shoots) & asset library for Dom Perignon USA. Create brief for local content creation in relation with Content Studio, Maison and locals’ teams.
- Through training and customer/consumer interactions: Develop product expertise and a strong sense of market dynamics
- Through prestige transversal projects participation: Become a trusted Dom Pérignon resource to support the Prestige team, namely Consumer Engagement and Trade Marketing to drive luxury, creativity, diversity, inclusion & sustainability.
- Through coaching & mentorship from the Brand director and Brand manager: Become a respected player within MHUSA and work closely with Marketing and Sales regional teams to gain input and support to effectively execute commercial plans.
EDUCATION AND CRITERIA
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
MBA or Masters Degree in progress or completed
1 year of professional experience
Desire to learn industry best practices and grow in an enterprise organization
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law .