The E-Commerce Operations Associate is responsible for positively impacting the customers shopping experience by effectively training and supporting the store operations and team. The E-Commerce Operations Associate supports the store leadership team with shipping and receiving merchandise, stockroom organization, inventory control, and housekeeping activities. In partnership with the team, the E-Commerce Operations Associate participates in the replenishment process to ensure outstanding customer service and product placement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Information additionnelle JOB SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Will be responsible for the instore fulfillment, packaging, and timely shipment of all online orders to ship from store (SFS)
- Will be responsible for maintaining an organized consumer facing buy online and pick up (BOPIS) staging area, ensuring that all expired BOPIS orders are processed per policy.
- Will be responsible for maintaining and inventorying all BOPIS/SFS supplies to ensure emergency supplies need not be purchased.
- Partner with store leadership to access supply ordering portal to place timely orders to avoid delays in BOPIS/SFS fulfillment. In preparation for key moments (i.e. Sales, Product launches, etc…).
- Responsible for training all teammates and checking for understanding on all Omni Channel functions.
- Will leverage available training materials and conduct hands on training will ALL teammates.
- Responsible for reviewing previous days/weeks fulfillment results ensuring they meet/exceed expectations.
- Will partner with leadership to gain access to BI (Business Intelligence) reporting and leverage the data to drive positive results towards a 90% Omni Fulfillment rate across SFS and BOPIS.
- Partner with store leadership for investigation and reconciliation of any inventory discrepancies found during SFS fulfillment process.
- Will be responsible for reviewing previous days/weeks results and leverage the data to drive positive results.
- Will be encouraged to drive Omni specific store contests & recognition in store.
Consistently models FENDI’s service standards and selling ceremony.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to elevate leadership skillset and individual performance.
- 2 years of operational experience within retail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with store leadership and store team.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25lbs.
- Experience with SFS (Ship From Store) programs.