Position based in Walnut Creek, CA or Dallas, TX
The Region E-Retail Manager is at the leading edge of the digital commercial strategy, literacy and business development, against the MHUSA e-retail platform across the Region, and is ultimately responsible for growing the MHUSA e-retail online footprint and supporting the growth of region sales.
The Region E-Retail Manager owns the digital selling efforts across several internal and external Central Region departments: Sales, Business Development, dedicated sales (SG) and distributor sales/trade marketing to develop and drive, by market, e-retail strategy and programming, as well as, with identified key off-premise e-commerce retailers.
The Region E-Retail Manager will also work closely with Trade Marketing and the E-Retail Director to ensure all brand assets and information are current across all third-party retailer.com platforms, for commercial use and internal/external distribution.
The Region E-Retail Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a localized strategy to clearly define success, and drive commercial results including: creating, negotiating and measuring quarterly region KPI’s by market, by brand, and by key account universe.
The Region E-Retail manager has a tremendous opportunity to bring to life brand visibility, drive and capture significant sales, and influence new opportunities for MHUSA brands in the high potential growing and cutting edge landscape of the e-retail channel.
The Region E-Retail Manager leads and is responsible for all e-retail efforts.
Commercial Activation (Implementation )
- Sales / Commercial Planning
- Digital Literacy/Education : Improve Central Region departments’ digital literacy by utilizing the current module, while collaborating on building and enhancing the training module. Communicate / roll out updates / tools to all respective stakeholders, as appropriate (quarterly/semi-annually): BDM, Sales, Strategic Group, Legacy Portfolio Managers, Distributors
- Communication Region : Equip Market Managers and Business Development with E-Retail tools during key account meetings, quarterly marketing programming, distributor programming meetings, general sales meetings.
- Strategic Planning: Develop yearly, quarterly regional e-retail strategy by market by brand, by key account universe that includes negotiated qualitative and quantitative KPI performance. Identify commercial priorities by market and work with MMs to drive focus brands / programs through e-retail to drive profitable sales.
- Promotional Budget: Oversight of local e-retail sales promotional budget (to be created).
Customer Management :
- Strategic Planning : Set meeting calendar with key e-retail target accounts to identify and quantify business/growth opportunities, plan quarterly activations, provide content.
- Account Programming, Planning and Roadmap : Generate increased retail sales velocity with quarterly program / local in-store program activation. Optimize MHUSA brands’ usage / presence with online partner retailers
- Analysis : Define and analyze program KPIs, ROI and profitability with account, when possible.
- Digital Literacy : Improve consumer engagement, education and brand experiences on MHUSA brands.
- Influence : Act as the E- retail consultant for our key online retailers
Education: Undergraduate Degree required
Languages: English with Spanish/French a plus
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ Years of experience in e-retail is required.
- 2+ years key account management experience required; consumer package goods environment experience preferred.
- 2+ years people management experience preferred
- Proven understanding of the three-tier system; 2+ years of distributor sales management experience preferred. Strong business / commercial orientation with ability to create, target, analyze / measure programs and sales performance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Proficient ability to communicate and engage across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage several projects in various stages and adhere to deadlines, attention to detail, can work independently.
- Experience in wine and spirits industry preferred
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.