Christian Dior and the Legacy
Dior brings something new to every season. Ever since the first show on 12 February 1947 - introducing the New Look - the Maison (French: "House") has continued to assert its vision through elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine collections.
Your role within the Maison
From diamond cutters to gold polishers, Dior works with some one hundred suppliers in total, chosen for their exceptional expertise. When design quality meets production excellence, Dior achieves a handcrafted art form.
The FJT Manager propose and implement actions to boost category sales and monitor their effectiveness. As the brand's primary FJT ambassadors, the manager welcome, serve and accompany the customers, alongside their Sales Associates, maintaining exemplary behaviour at all times:
- increase brand attractivity and sales of the FJT category
- participate in the implementation and success of the FJT campaigns that galvanize the store
- lead FJT sales team on the principles of client development and ways of capturing new lead generation;
- understand the competitive environment and identify opportunities for commercial development
- be responsible for ensuring established strategies and procedures are respected, and the store is correctly supplied
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will need to be numerically sensitive with excellent inter-personal skills. You’ll have high integrity and be genuinely passionate about the FJT category to truly have impact on the business and its people.
- 5+ years of retail experience
- 2+ years in managerial roles
- Fine Jewelry & Timepieces experience is preferable
- GIA certification preferred
If this sounds like you, write to us and tell us why.