Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create
the essential tools for a lifetime of travel.
For more than 120 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It’s why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
As part of our transformation journey, you will support the Executive Management to deliver rapid, visible performance improvements in the short term while strengthening the organization and positioning RIMOWA to win in the years ahead.
You will be in charge of proactive strategic planning and execution of strategic activities.
You will work globally and cross-functionally to establish and maintain project plans, foster communication and coordinate between all stakeholders, ensuring adequate resourcing to meet goals.
- Translate Strategic plan into priorities and initiatives
- Build plans to move from “strategy” to “execution” and from “execution” to “operations”
- Identify business opportunities and efficiency areas by actively using internal and external benchmarking
- Identify and valorize short term levers & advocate their implementation to companies’ management leaders
- Continuous assessment and oversight of key deliverables and monitor KPIs
- Transversal budgeting
- Contribute to building our Sustainability strategy and roadmap
- Supervise our overall carbon ambition and target
- Keeping track of our “Sustainability” KPIs on a monthly basis
- Work with management on dedicated team/department objectives
- Acting as a leader internally and externally, sharing perspectives, best practices and resources on the topic
- Looking for and managing relevant certifications & norms
Transversal Projects management
- Assess new ideas/opportunities and associated business potential and translate into detailed business case taking into project and running costs as well as maturity of RIMOWA
- Coordinate and ensure that milestones are accomplished, and deadlines met according to the overall project plan
- Manage and execute established project plan within the estimated timeline
- Take care of risk management, change management and stakeholder management for each project under your area of responsibility
- Master's degree in Business school or University with a Major in Business Management/ Supply chain or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in a similar role with a company with a multi countries environment
- A track record of leading transversal projects. Cross-functional mindset.
- Analytical and structured with excellent problem solving skills (hypothesis driven approach etc.)
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills to interact and manage C-level stakeholders
- Good inter-personal relationship- and team-building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Analytical thinking, strong vision, communication skills and persuasiveness, to resolve issues with cross-functional teams
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards difficult tasks
- Fluency in English
- German skills would be beneficial