Intern, Data Scientist Profil Job ID:
FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)Address:
FSC, Remote, CA 94105, United States (US)Job Type:
Full TimePosition Type:
At Sephora we inspire our customers, empower our teams, and help them become the best versions of themselves. We create an environment where people are valued, and differences are celebrated. Every day, our teams across the world bring to life our purpose: to expand the way the world sees beauty by empowering the ExtraOrdinary in each of us. We are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty
As a member of the ML Engineering team, you will apply data science skills in exploring solutions to business problems. You will work alongside the product engineering team, evaluating new features and architecture. Reporting to the ML Engineering Manager, you will work closely with other team members like data architects and business analysts to understand what the business is trying to achieve, prepare data sets, test, train and optimize models. You will also get an opportunity to operationalize models in an enterprise setting. This is the perfect opportunity to build hands-on experience and learn best practices of applied data science in an enterprise setting. Responsibilities:
· Data exploration and data preparation.
· Test, train and optimize models using Databricks and Azure Tech stack (ADF, Azure Devops, MLFlow...)
· Develop model and inference code.
· Create operationalization architecture
· Implement ML pipeline to operationalize models
The target hourly pay for this position is $23.00 - $23.00 per hour. The actual hourly pay offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the individual applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job. While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in training and developing our teams, and you will continue evolving and building your skills through personalized career plans.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer within the LVMH family, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. It is in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members across 35 markets and 3,000+ stores, are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty.
You can unleash your creativity
, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve
, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself
, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora. Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
As a condition of employment, Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition, a sincerely held religious belief or practice, or a requirement by law.