Licensed Beauty Advisor
Store Name/Number:TX-Arboretum (0072)
Address:9722 Great Hills Trail, Austin, TX 78759, United States (US)
Full Time/Part Time:Part Time
Licensed Beauty Advisor (Cosmetology, Esthetician)
As our Licensed Beauty Advisor, you are an expert in all thing’s beauty! You’re here to guide our clients on their beauty journey at the Beauty Studio & beyond. It’s not just about the product, but about making a client's day through teaching, inspiring, and playing, together. Best of all, you’ll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve
Your responsibilities include
- Creating Amazing Customer ExperienceProvide a welcoming environment for our clients by listening to their unique needs. Unleash your creativity, passion, and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction. Deliver exceptional customized paid service experiences including applications, product knowledge and lessons in makeup, skincare and waxing. Suggest and sell products and services and introduce clients to our loyalty programs. Create memorable experiences that help make Sephora the most loved Beauty Community
- Supporting Store SuccessHelp make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked. Drive results by contributing to your store’s sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support special events, promotions, and priorities as needed. Ensure all state license requirements are met regarding paid services. Support store priorities and participate in inventory control and programs to prevent loss, as needed
- Demonstrate our Sephora valuesPassion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative
We would love to hear from you if have
- 1-3 years' prior experience working in retail sales or services industries
- A License to perform paid services as required by the state in which you work
- Knowledge about what’s new and trending with beauty products
- A passion for client service, selling and working with people
- Strong communication, able to multitask and comfortable with computer/store systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- flexible availability to work during peak retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for an entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment & handle and apply cosmetics products to clients-with or without accommodation
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Employee Handbook
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy
- Diversity, Inclusion & BelongingWe pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business.
- Meaningful RewardsSephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:Click Here
If you are applying to a job in Colorado or Connecticut:Click Here to view additional information about how Sephora complies with state-specific requirements.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Beau-Rivage Palace Lausanne
Interested in this opportunity?