The Public Relations Specialist creates and maintains a favorable public image for FENDI through editorial and celebrity dressing. They support domestic and international sample requests for FENDI Womens and Mens across categories to promote the brand image and increase editorial visibility. The Public Relations Specialist has a can-do attitude, appetite to learn and adapt, fantastic organizational and time management skills are a must. Being a self-starter with excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation as well as the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment are critical. Being a strong problem solver, solution oriented, and agile with a voracious appetite to learn will ensure success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate Women’s and Men’s samples for editorial, celebrity + influencer shoots
o 150+ Shoots Per Month (65% North America Editorial, 20% International Editorial, 15% Celebrity/Influencer)
• Work closely with HQ PR team in Italy to tactically share 1 sample set globally and support international PR teams with US based shoots.
• Track and report sample requests monthly.
• Liaise with merchandising team on seasonal PR sample buys.
• Understand brand priorities and key products to push for editorial and celebrity coverage.
• Support Sr PR Manager on fashion show preparations and press collection.
• Facilitate sample returns from editorial and stylist assistants.
• Work with PR Coordinator to support with credit and image requests to publications, press coverage reports to HQ, and maintaining PR inventory of sample in Fashion GPS.
• Maintain department contact database in Fashion GPS.
• Execute celebrity and editor giftings, support with events and special projects.
• Work with Sr PR Manager on DMR monitoring, analysis, and editorial strategy planning for features and special projects.
• Support Sr PR Manager with creating pitch lists and sending media alerts.
• Build relationships with print and digital editors, assistants, and celebrity stylists.
• Draft and execute pitches to digital editors for special projects and product pushes.
• Keep up to date with fashion industry news, competitors, and celebrity and social happenings.
• Work with Sr PR Manager on celebrity strategies, events, fittings, and gifting initiatives.
• Manage and update celebrity calendar of events.
• Actively contribute to Communications team brainstorms, strategize, and contribute original ideas to build creative proposals.
• 2+ years of Influencer Marketing and PR/Sample Coordination experience at luxury brand or agency.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, in particular PowerPoint and Excel and meticulous attention to detail.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills. Thrives in fast-paced environment, works well under pressure, and meets tight deadlines with appetite to learn.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Experience using Fashion GPS and DMR platform a plus.
• Industry relationships with US Market Editors and Assistants.
• Industry relationships with celebrity stylists a plus.
• Ability to lift boxes / weight up to 10lbs.
• Foreign language skill a plus.