From the House of Dreams to the House of Talents
“Whatever you do - for business or pleasure - do it with passion! Live with passion...”* Christian Dior
Christian Dior was the Designer of Dreams. From the founding of his House in 1947, which was marked by the revolution of the New Look, he transformed his dreams into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased make women all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day. “Fabric is the only vehicle of our dreams… Fashion, in short, comes from a dream, and a dream is an escape,” he wrote in his book I am a couturier. Over the course of his collections, Monsieur Dior became the creator of his muses' happiness.
Today, rich with this exceptional heritage and a community of more than 8,500 talents, our House embodies more than ever the House of Talents conceived by Christian Dior. In more than 40 countries around the world, we spread our know-how, audacity and excellence through the passion and creativity of our employees. Join us and create your future in our generous, disruptive and ambitious universe where we grow in excellence, courage and optimism.
*The Little Dictionary of Fashion
The intern will report to the Store Manager in Milano Montenapoleone.
Management of the relationship with the client:
- The interaction consists of knowing how to welcome and communicate with the client in a kind and gentle way, creating a relationship which reflects the Maison values, and of creating a relationship that increases the desire to come back;
- Selling activity: It’s necessary to reach the selling objectives, linked to the Boutique sales volume, contributing to its growth and knowing how to sell each product category through the knowledge about the collection, the stock, the prices and the basic selling techniques.
- Participation in the maintenance of the boutique order:Boutique management activity through the cleaning and reorganizing of the Boutique and the fitting rooms and the control of the product exposition.
- Back-office activity: Preparation of a delivery and of the essential elements for the products packaging and wrapping.
- Background : interest and possible experience in the retail and service field. A university education or a Fashion school degree is preferable.
- Technical skills :
- Knowledge of the products and the basic selling techniques
- Knowledge of other languages (English, others are a plus)
- Knowledge of basic IT (Office).
- Soft & Interpersonal skills :
- Positive and kind attitude
- Team-working attitude
- Keep a gentle language and behavior with the colleagues
- Respect the team-work
Embracing inclusion and diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture has been committed since 2013 to providing Equal Employment Opportunity and valuing the personal uniqueness of each individual.