Senior Executive, Performance Marketing
At Sephora, we stand together, and we stand for something more. Every day we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change. Data plays a big role in that.
Sephora Digital SEA seeks to hire a Performance Marketing Senior Executive. Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, he or she will be responsible for the design, deployment, optimization and analysis of Malaysia’s campaigns on measurable marketing channels, such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Display, Social & Affiliate Marketing to drive revenue as well as app acquisition. The candidate will also oversee affiliate marketing regional efforts.
With Sephora's ambitions in Asia, and the combined strength of retail & digital channels, this role represents an exciting opportunity to develop performance marketing strategy, and operate at the cutting edge of the channel's development.
You will shine here if you enjoy…
• Design and Deploy strategies and execution for SEM/ Display/ Facebook/ Affiliates for Malaysia
• Work closely with Malaysia country campaign team to support commercial campaigns
• Support the team to scale affiliate marketing regionally by analysing, strategizing & providing best practices.
• Work closely with dedicated teams at vendors (Google, Facebook, Affiliates etc.), partner brands and other internal teams (Design, Production, Onsite, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data, Merchandising etc.)
• Continuously drive tests and experiments to scale up & improve channel performance
• Extensively use data to drive efficiencies in performance marketing (using Big Query, Google Analytics, Appsflyer data, etc.)
We would love to hear from you if you have…
• 2-3 years of proven SEM/Performance Marketing operations in ecommerce, with a track record of driving revenue & growth
• A marketing technologist with proven a passion for data
• Process focused with attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines and large degree of independence
• Incredibly tech savvy with outstanding problem solving, project management and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills and able to work with people at all levels across the organisation
• Responsible, proactive, fast-learning, and innovative