Senior HR Systems Analyst
Job ID : 200353
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 4th Floor,San Francisco,CA94105,United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Human Resources
Is This Position Eligible for Remote? : Yes
At Sephora, our people create and drive our success. We know that bringing the best beauty products, services, tools, and experiences to our clients means finding, training, and engaging the absolute best talent in the industry. Our HR teams invest heavily in our talent, both at our corporate headquarters and in Sephora stores. We strongly believe (and our actions prove it!) that our people are our best asset, and we work every day to arm them with the knowledge and tools not just to get the job done, but to feel inspired and fearless while doing it.
Your role at Sephora:
As the Senior HR Systems Analyst, you will be the lead administrator and subject matter expert for all areas of the HRM systems. This role will partner with the HR systems team, HR Business Partners, Tech and Payroll team to analyze and configure work process design and flow to maximize efficiencies and technological capabilities. You will manage special projects and respond to more challenging system issues/enhancements, identify operational trends within assigned area of work, identify root causes, come up with solutions and implement process improvements. You will be responsible for leveraging subject matter knowledge to ensure integration and consistency of practices across the operation, and you will act as an escalation channel. In addition, you will:
- Act as liaison between Tech team, System Vendor, Payroll and HR Business Partners leaders in supporting process and system configuration
- Provide oversight of administrative functions including security maintenance, business process administration, integrations, requirement gathering, validation for upgrades and enhancements
- Ensure system compliance with established policies, data security, privacy requirements, data integrity and audit
- Understand objective of business processes related to the technology
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendors to document system requirements for integrations and implementations
- Translate business process design into functional requirements
- Serve as point of contact for file feed development, testing and implementations
- Support manual and automated data loads to and from between the systems
- Troubleshoot, provide solutions, and implement fixes to configuration, file feed and system issues
- Provide user training and hands-on support
- Support development of SOPs for all system related processes, identifying accountability and decision making and understanding how the system supports the process
- Manage day to day system administration and data integrity
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in systems
- Manage special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain confidential information when required by legal or ethical standards and professionalism to ensure privacy of employee records
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Ceridian Dayforce or similar HCM cloud applications experience
- Ceridian Dayforce Administrator certificate preferred
- Knowledge of requirement gathering techniques, project management, and HRIS tools development methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP and other advanced Excel functions and formulas)
- SQL and XML knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with federal and multi-state laws/regulations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, consulting and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality information and professional demeanor under pressure
You’ll love working here because:
- The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams –people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win –and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world...with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)...and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters –it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora’s goal is to create and nurture a safe and productive work environment for all. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company and insists on creating a space where everyone feels they belong. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Towers Rotana Hotel
Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons...
Interested in this opportunity?