MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Senior Manager/Associate Director, North America, will be the primary liaison between the North America (NA) market, ensuring the execution and plan of Global Marketing and Global Retail Excellence within the NA market. This leader will echo the voice of the NA market to ensure global team understands and integrates the market needs. Charged with planning and collaborating go-to-market campaigns, the Senior Manager/Associate Director will generate competitive intelligence and analysis, follow local digital and consumer trends, share NA market best practices to global partners, and co-develop business strategies. As a champion of building relationships, the Senior Manager/Associate Director, North America will promote sharing of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences with the North America teams as well as the cross functional partners, including global marketing, retail, education, digital, VMSD, creative and pricing.
A strategic and creative thinker, the Senior Manager/Associate Director, will proactively improve collaboration, communication and effectiveness to meet both global and local business needs.
- Serve as the subject matter expert of NA consumers, retailers across online and offline channels; share market trends, consumer insights and market knowledge.
- Drive go to market development and execution, partnering cross-functionally to deliver successful campaign support and comprehensive 360 toolboxes for NA
- Evaluate new expansion opportunities across the NA market to support growth
- Work with Global Digital teams to support the growth of the fresh.com, ecommerce business and all omni-channel initiatives
- Partner with the Global Creative team to develop locally relevant assets, messaging and advertising tools including paid and earned media, ecommerce and in store advertising, and social and video assets (You Tube, Tik Tok, etc)
- Collaborate with Global Retail team to develop education tools, drive retail excellence and ensure a consistent customer journey across all channels
- Partner with VMSD team to ensure proper execution of visual merchandising strategies across retailers
- Foster collaborative relationships between global cross-functional teams and the NA team
- Create and present quarterly up to date NA market trends/competitive research to the management team and cross-functional teams to educate and keep the global teams up to speed on market trends
What you will learn in the first 6 months:
- Build and foster relationships with cross functional partners in global and North America
- Gain understanding of the global strategy and NA go-to-market execution, inclusive of both the long-term vision and mid-term/short-term goals & activation.
- Establish ways of working and processes to optimize the global to local exchange
What you will achieve in 12 months ?
- You will become the North America expert, representing their needs and serving as their voice to the Global team.
- You will drive influential results in successful campaigns, application of new initiatives and process improvement, on both global and local teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field; MBA highly preferred, but not required
- 8-10 years’ experience in a retail, field or marketing related role
- Previous experience working within the NA market required – specifically from the beauty industry or beauty retailer industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of the NA distribution landscape and a profound understanding of the US consumers
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills
- Results-oriented & ability to make fast decisions and necessary corrective actions
- Commercial knowledge acquired from previous experiences in managing key accounts, trade marketing or field role
- Excellent knowledge of the retail skincare industry and consumer behaviors
- Superb communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with various business partners effectively and to manage by influence
- Autonomous and rigorous
- Highly resourceful and flexible with the ability to problem solve in a timely manner
- Strives for excellence in execution
Based in New York, NY
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Relais & Chateaux
Interested in this opportunity?