In the 17th century, the monk Dom Pierre Pérignon nurtured an ambition to create “the best wine in the world”.
Three centuries later, Dom Pérignon perpetuates this exceptional artisan’s vision and work, and he is now considered to be the spiritual father of Champagne. Dom Pérignon vintages are produced using the best grapes on the estate. Each one is a unique creation with a style and an identity which are unique to its vintage: it is down to the Chef de Cave to decide if the vintage will be declared.
INTERNATIONAL E-BUSINESS ASSISTANT
Reporting to the International Marketing & Communication Department, your missions will be: E-RETAIL
Develop the e-retail visibility of Dom Pérignon brand in conjunction with the markets and the central team:
- Contribute to the creation of the necessary content to optimize and enrich the e-retail websites (texts, visuals, videos, social content...)
- Conception of e-retail launch guidelines for all e-retailers in local markets.
- Monitoring of brand pages and products catalog on the e-retailers websites in our priority markets to ensure compliance with the brand image.
- Follow-up of 360° activations with the privileged e-retail partners of our markets.
BRAND WEBSITE - Implementation of the yearly animation plan on the brand website (product launches, brand activations, news…)
- Manage website maintenance and compliance with IT and legal requirements
- Participation in the redesign project of the brand website and deployment of e-commerce.
- Performance analysis and reporting
- Master 1 or 2 level, business school / engineering
- You are passionate about e-commerce and more broadly about digital
- A first experience of about 6 months (internship or work-study) in a similar position is an advantage
- Skills in photoshop and Google Analytics
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, you are autonomous, rigorous, organized, and reactive
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS :
Localisation : Paris 7ème
Available from January 2022 for a period of 6 months