The resource will support the Strategy & Business Development Department in all the activities related to the function. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Support in the development of specific projects requested by the General Management (i.e. market assessment, competitors’ analysis, Project Management activities);
- Support in the development of Business Plan, Strategic Plan and Budget;
- Work with the Control Management in the financial analysis and standard reporting;
- Ad-hoc analysis of the main projects KPIs (i.e. merchandising and sales analysis, production complexity etc.) and creation of presentation to be discussed with the General Management;
- Develop, together with the tutor, standard reporting related to the timing of projects evolution, the monitoring of financial planning and the project progress, implementing if necessary corrective actions shared with the Head of Business Development;
- Work on the closing reports and do the related assessments.
- Master Degree in Management, Economics or similar;
- Previous experiences in Managerial Consulting, Strategy and Corporate Development, Office of the CEO are considered a plus;
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- Strong computer skills and professional ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint);
- Good analytical, planning and deadlines monitoring skills.
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.