Loro Piana WW Store Operations Department aims at defining and implementing new standards of excellence for our 160 stores worldwide with a client-centric approach to elevate the “in-store” customer experience.
The WW Store Operations – Project Manager is responsible to define the new Store Operating Model and to manage the daily Store Operations at global level while being the bridge between stores and HQ. He/she is the owner of the key strategic Retail projects as well as all operational topics as the Back Of House organization, payments simplification, the store traffic count, among many others.
- Actively contribute to the definition and implementation of the new Operating Model coordinating a cross-functional and cross-regional team and guarantee its maintenance over the time
- Ensure flawless implementation of all relevant Retail project (i.e. packaging process, BOH organization, systems clarifications, payments simplification, traffic count, in-store communications, etc.)
- Be the first point of contact for Regional Store Operations to improve all the store operations related issues
- Promote and ensure a client-centric culture and adapt measures to elevate customer experience to the highest standards.
- Ensure the appropriate and effective communication process between Store, Regions and HQ
- Prepare relevant material (e.g., ppt presentation, analysis, video..) for Store Operations meetings, cross-functional meetings, top management meetings, steering committee, worldwide project’s summits.
- MSc’ in Management Engineering, Business Administration, Management
- + 5 years ofexperience in similar roles within Store Operations teams, orconsultancy firms, business development, preferably within luxury industry
- Solid analytical skills and proven project management skills
- Proactivity and problem solving attitude to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Able to develop and deliver ambitious change management programs, run analysis and models to understand correlations and root causes
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Capacity to work in multicultural environments and intellectual agility to interact with people from different cultures, competencies and background – be a team player
- Curiosity, strong drive to overcome organizational barriers and set-backs, great capacity to listen and decode weak signals
- Willing to travel abroad
- Enthusiasm for luxury industry and passion for numbers and its analysis will be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus