Would you like to organize events for one of the largest conferences locations of Amsterdam? Are you good at multi-tasking? Are you able to exceed the wishes and expectations of guests? Then we are looking for you as our new Conference & Events Trainee!
The Sales & Marketing department consists of three sub departments: Conference & Events, Proactive Sales and Marketing. As Conference & Events Trainee you will support the Conference & Events department.
The perfect candidate has:
- Attending a MBO or HBO hotel school or Sales & Marketing education
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory
- Representative, proactive and motivated
- Stress resistant and independent
- Available for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Selling of events
- Booking of group reservations
- Creating of offers
- Confirm appointments
- Contact person for internal bookings
- Giving tours through hotel
- Maximizing the occupancy
- More tasks and responsibilities can be gained based on performance.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Pay range
- 0 - 500
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.