Amsterdam is a rapidly changing hotel market, loads of challenges and opportunities. We have gained a lot over the last years, however we need to keep up and be clear on our focus and vision. Do you have a strategic view on the future and are you up for the challenge to beat the Amsterdam Market in the years to come? Are you excited to run one of the largest MICE hotels and ijVENUES partnership? Can you connect and inspire a large Sales & Marking team? Reach out and have a coffee with us!
The main responsibilities include:
- The full sales and marketing strategy for 3 Mövenpick properties in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Den Bosch and The Hague)
- Maximizing revenue performance based on Total Revenue Management
- Inspire and lead a dynamic team existing of 8 conference and events team members, 2 leisure team members, 2 team members in marketing and a team of 4 in sales (excluding trainees)
- Building on the ijVENUES partnership
- Maintain close contact with key accounts (MICE, Corporate and Leisure)
- Co-operates with the International Commercial Teams and offices
The perfect candidate has:
- Great commercial leadership skills in different market segments
- Many years of experience in Conference and Events
- A bachelor education in Hotel Management
- Speaks and writes fluently Dutch and English
- Real People Orientated management skills.
What do we have to offer you?:
- Dynamic work environment
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- A salary above Collective Labour Agreement of the Hospitality Industry
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- 25 vacation days per year
- Horeca Pension fund
- Clothing allowance
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Accor
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Pay range
- Marktconform, afhankelijk van leeftijd en ervaring.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.