Macellaio RC is seeking for waitresses and waiters to join our team.
Full-time or part-time.
At Macellaio RC we focus on Fassona Piemontese meat, and we treat only the best Italian ingredients, and work with the best Italian producers.
The main duties
Ensure high standard service, cleanless, smiley and proactive attitude with customers and colleagues
You report to the manager and assistant manager and ensure the quality standards are always achieved.
We wish our team grows inside the company.
Your full time job is 5 days per week, (3 days if you are looking for a part time job).
• Love and passion for this job
• Good and proactive attitude with all the department
• Interest in developing your career as head chef
• Ability in training new staff
• Communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced kitchen
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B Service
- Italian optional, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- Positions available
- Pay range
- up to £14 per hour (inclusive of tronc)
- Other Benefits
- Our Benefits: • up to £14 per hour (inclusive of tronc) • 28 days of holiday per year • daily meal • 50% discount in all Macellaio restaurants • Introduce a friend bonus scheme from £200 to £400 each employee hired • RC Academy • Masterclasses
Macellaio- the butcher’s theatre is a growing family of six Italian restaurants around London, each unique but all telling the same story. Founded by Roberto Costa in 2012 it has continued to grow without losing the spirit and philosophy with which Il Macellaio arrived in London: love for food, respect for raw materials and a passion for this job. In all restaurants the guests experience this amazing story – on a plate. With the experience we offer in our restaurants we want to honour all those farmers and growers whose lives and resources are solely dedicated to the quest for uncompromisingly great ingredients. We love hearing from passionate, dedicated and focused talented people who would like to work with us in a highly innovative, successful, dynamic and thriving team and who know how to translate the passion for this work into the welcome and the kitchens of our restaurants.