About the job
• Provide knowledgeable, friendly, professional and efficient F&B support to all colleagues ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in a manner consistent with Madinat Jumeirah standards
• Maintain efficient workflow by adhering to the Sequence of Service and all timeframes and standards detailed in relevant SOP in the F&B Standard’s Manual
• Represents the venue first and last point of guest contact entrusted with their welcome and fond farewell.
• Responsible for the warm welcome of all the restaurant’s guests in a friendly and timely manner.
• Ensures fond farewell of each guest encouraging them to return.
• Assists the Outlet Manager to manage all aspects of a specific Outlet(s) within the F&B department including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimizing profits and increasing sales.
• Assists in managing scheduled shifts ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Assists in managing all operational issues ensuring JI & MJs Standard Operation Procedures are met and value is added to the F&B
• Is able to communicate effectively with all colleagues and customers at all times.
• To ensure clear and precise communication with FOH colleagues at all times. Maintain communication with the kitchen.
• Communicates effectively all issues to OM’s in a timely manner.
• Identify customer needs and expectations correctly, including those with special needs, and provide appropriate products, services or information.
• Meet all reasonable needs and requests of customers within acceptable enterprise time frames.
• Identify and take all opportunities to enhance the quality of service.
- Number of positions: 10
- AED 2500-9000 (incl. allowances)
- Department: F&B service
- Language required: English.
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
Set across its own private beach, Madinat Jumeirah Resort is an authentic recreation of ancient Arabia, capturing the natural beauty of the region. Madinat Jumeirah comprises four grand hotels: Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Naseem, and Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf.
Madinat Jumeirah features over 50 restaurants and bars, conference and banqueting facilities including two grand ballrooms, a 1000-seat amphitheatre and the region’s only dedicated entertainment centre and multi-purpose venue, Madinat Arena. The facilities are interconnected by 3 kilometres of waterways and landscaped gardens.