At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Al Naseem has 430 luxurious rooms and suites, complete with walk-in rain showers, floor-to-ceiling windows and private outdoor terraces. The hotel is set among lush, landscaped gardens and offers three large swimming pools, as well as private beach access. Two banqueting rooms, each measuring 75 square metres, will complement the existing conference and events facilities at Madinat Jumeirah.
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Services Executive to join Club Executive/Family Lounge department in Jumeirah Al Naseem. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- All individual personalized check in and check out of guests.
- All cashiering and collection of revenue.
- Filling reg cards, & Follow ups on the guest payments.
- Answering and distributing all Telephonic/Fax or Emails of in-house guest or incoming guests.
- To assist Other Hotel Front office Operation (Main Reception/Guest Relations) whenever required.
- Adhere to all payments; cash Handling and credit policies & procedures.
- To attend trainings as per the department training plan.
- To assist department objective in order to achieve targets (Sirius/ Up selling etc.)
- To be ready to work willingly to any assignment given.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year experience as Guest Service Executive in a 5 star hotel.
- Good knowledge in Food and Beverage service
- Experience in handling guest complaint in hospitality environment
- Good experience in using OPERA (PMS) and Micros system
- Proficient in MS Office application.
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate with guests and colleagues
- Hospitality Management graduate and excellent English communication skills
- Additional language is an added value
This position offers a competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Madinat Jumeirah Resort
Madinat Jumeirah features over 50 restaurants and bars, conference and banqueting facilities including two grand ballrooms, a 1000-seat amphitheatre and the region’s only dedicated entertainment centre and multi-purpose venue, Madinat Arena. The facilities are interconnected by 3 kilometres of waterways and landscaped gardens.