At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in a world-class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Al Naseem has 430 luxurious rooms and suites, complete with walk-in rain showers, floor-to-ceiling windows and private outdoor terraces. The hotel is set among lush, landscaped gardens and offers three large swimming pools, as well as private beach access. Two banqueting rooms, each measuring 75 square metres, complements the existing conference and events facilities at Madinat Jumeirah.
An opportunity has arisen for a Lobby Hostess to join Guest Relations department in Jumeirah Al Naseem. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Meeting & greeting guest coming to restaurants & banquet functions
- Offering full RAP (Towels/dates/rosewater) to all guests checking in
- Escorting to suites while explaining all hotel facilities
- Doing check-in procedures ensuring full registration & full payment
- Doing desk in-in charge – cashiering & suite allocation
- Assisting other rooms division departments whenever needed
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of one year Guest Service experience or a similar role in a five star hotel environment.
- Knowledge in using Front Office application (OPERA)
- Knowledge in MS Office application.
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate with guests and colleagues
- Excellent English communication skills
- Additional language is an added value
This position offers a competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Madinat Jumeirah Resort
Madinat Jumeirah features over 50 restaurants and bars, conference and banqueting facilities including two grand ballrooms, a 1000-seat amphitheatre and the region’s only dedicated entertainment centre and multi-purpose venue, Madinat Arena. The facilities are interconnected by 3 kilometres of waterways and landscaped gardens.