Makati Shangri-La, Manila
Makati Shangri-La is a deluxe hotel located at the center of Manila’s financial and commercial district, only minutes away from the international airport. The hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites, the exclusive Horizon Club, world-class restaurants and bars, top-of-the-line recreational facilities, complimentary broadband and Wi-Fi Internet access, and premiere function rooms.
The primary responsibility of the Director of Revenue Optimization is to lead the commercial strategy in the hotel as a business partner of the Sales and Marketing teams, and to build a culture of drive and optimize performance and market share. He/she will focus on the optimization and profitability of all revenue streams and make proactive, forward-looking and data-driven decisions about the commercial strategies.
- Minimum 3 years'' experience in Revenue Optimization roles.
- Previous experience in driving commercial strategies with focus on pricing, distribution, and inventory optimization.
- Preferably with Bachelor''s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Strategy.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- A strategic leader.
- Focused on both the development and execution of the long term commercial strategies.
- Good business, organizational and analytical skills. Detail-oriented with the ability to translate results into understandable and actionable information.
- Ability to drive change.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in office and online tools and systems required for the function.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders. Ability to work independently and as part of a team, can multi-task and work under pressure.
- Local package offered.
- Job type
- Makati, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible