Makati Shangri-La, Manila
Makati Shangri-La is a deluxe hotel located at the center of Manila’s financial and commercial district, only minutes away from the international airport. The hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites, the exclusive Horizon Club, world-class restaurants and bars, top-of-the-line recreational facilities, complimentary broadband and Wi-Fi Internet access, and premiere function rooms.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Asst. Director of HR and within the limits of established Makati Shangri-La Hotel policies and procedures and Human Resources Manual, he/she ensures the cleanliness and orderliness of all colleagues facilities, assists with colleagues activities and assists with the day-to-day operations of HR.
- Preferably with 1 year experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Proficient in oral and written English. Has excellent business and creative writing skills.
- Experience with Employee Relations and other HR functions, including handling company-wide activities is an advantage.
- Tech-savvy and computer literate (MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Preferably proficient in multi-media platforms (Video, Photography, etc.)
- A brand ambassador who will drive social media success.
- Creative with an eye for detail. Organized and meticulous.
- A self-starter, must be customer-oriented.
- Flexible and has good inter-personal skills.
- Local package offered.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Makati, Philippines
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible