Creating an engaging work environment for Colleagues of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is as important as turning moments into memories for our guests. Your leadership skills and the values you model as Executive Housekeeper will inspire your team – not only to ensure an exceptional in-room guest experience, but also to grow their careers with Fairmont.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Director of Housekeeping, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Strategic planning and vision of the department
- Manage an effective preventative maintenance/deep cleaning schedule and maintain excellent communication with maintenance department
- Effective recruitment, selection & development of leaders and colleagues
- Ensure high morale through recognition and the removal of identified barriers
- Attend weekly/daily meetings as required and communicate effectively
- Maintain an effective purchasing program that ensures effective par levels are maintained for all guest/operating supplies, within budget/forecast constraints
- Effective scheduling, vacation planning and department productivity results to budget
- Follow-through on guest room JD Power responses as appropriate
- Monitor/revise as needed, departmental health & safety tools including WSBC and WHMIS training programs, policies and practices
- Ensure annual performance reviews are conducted for all colleagues/leaders.
Three to Five years previous Rooms Management experience
Proven track record to successfully lead and motivate colleagues
Must be highly organized, energetic and possess the ability to get the job done
Strong administration and organizational skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. To find out more, please visit the following sites:
Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Al Hajlah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible