Public Relations Coordinator
Responsible for the execution of public relations activities. Develop ongoing
communications such as press releases and supporting multimedia assets. Maintain
relationships with key media sources ensuring goals are being met. Work with Strategic
Marketing Group in developing and managing new Public Relations opportunities and
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Writing corporate press releases, editorial placements, blog posts and other internal and external communications
- Managing suppliers quotation and invoices and approvals process across organizations and teams
- Distributing press releases and communications to corporate media list and across wire service
- Preparing messaging and presentations
- Managing all inbound press requests and proactively monitoring social and digital media
- Organizing media/speaking events, preparing talking points, and managing media contact database
- Creating and maintaining standard corporate press kit materials
- Assists with and/or handles photo shoots, interviews, film shoots and radio remotes
- Assisting Group Public Relations Manager in coordinating various integrated communication and PR activities.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with editors and journalists in target luxury publications.
- Supervising the production or implementation of PR & marketing materials.
- Maintaining folder of collateral, clippings, brochures, and other materials related to PR.
- Maintaining open communication lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely information.
2-3 years of related experience in marketing/PR in international Luxury brands
- Experience in writing media releases in Arabic & English; Proven ability to work with media
- Excellent English & Arabic language skills
- Ability to travel from Jeddah to Makkah, depending on job requirements.
- Excellent time management skills, Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities necessary
- Excellent Team Player.
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. To find out more, please visit the following sites:
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- الهجلة, مكة, Saudi Arabia
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract