About the Role
Great Minds Drink Alike… Why not get paid for doing what you love, get loads of perks and benefits, learn new skills and make a career for life with Malmaison
If you know your way around a bar, can tell your Pinot from your Chardonnay and can shake a mean martini this is the job for you.
Malmaison offers something different to the usual hotel bar and our guests expect a high standard of banter, knowledge and entertainment when grabbing a drink whether it be a quick one (or two) after work, before a night out or as part of the wider F&B experience.
Do you want to be part of something different, working with the best food, drink and a brand you can be proud of?
We create memories that our guests never forget. This could be the next step for you into a Bar Manager position – we actively encourage internal development and progression. Onwards and upwards..
In return we offer
- Heavily discounted room rates in Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme – think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development – apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
Interested? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.