About the Role
Working as part of the Housekeeping team you will ensure all guest bedrooms within the hotel are cleaned on a daily basis. You will have an eye for detail and naturally high standards.
Malmaison provide a range of luxury and boutique hotels in 15 landmark locations around the United Kingdom.Synonymous with style and hospitality, Malmaison offers exquisite accommodation with a relaxing atmosphere throughout our chain of hotels along with sumptuous food and wine in our trademark Chez Mal Brasseries.
Working as a Room Attendant you will be interacting with our Guests so conversational English is essential as is the ability to work on your own for periods of time. You will be a vital cog in the Malmaison machine ensuring all bedrooms are clean and tidy for our guests.
You will predominantly work set shifts shifts, 5 days out of seven starting at either 9 or 10am. Some flexibility may be required during peak trading times. If desired earlier start times can be discussed at interview as can just weekend work.
Being a Room Attendant is hard work and will require a level of fitness in order to complete this vital role. Full training in the use of chemicals and equipment will be provided.
Experience in a similar role isn't required but a positive attitude and desire to make a difference within the hotel is essential.
We actively encourage internal development and progression and Malmaison is on target to have 100 new apprentices in the business by year end. Candidates for this position would be given the opportunity to enroll on our apprenticeship scheme after they have completed their probationary period.
Whats in it for you?
- Heavily discounted room rates in Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme – think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development – apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
Interested?? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.