About the Role
Working as a Night Porter/Cleaner at Hotel Du Vin you will be an essential part of the team. Working behind the scenes to ensure the Hotel du Vin standards are maintained whilst our Guest's sleep
Working as part of the Housekeeping team you will ensure the meeting rooms and public areas of the hotel are ready on time, to our standards and greeting our guests with a smile and warm welcome as they pass you on the corridors.
An eye for detail is a must for this role but all other skills can be trained.
- You'll have a eye for detail
- You take pride in your work and will enjoy being busy
- This is a physical role and you'll have to cope with the demands that the role of Night Cleaner will require
- Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role but we will be happy to speak to you even if you have no experience at all.
In return we offer
- Heavily discounted room rates in Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme – think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development – apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
Interested? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.