About the Role
RECEPTIONIST, FRASER SUITES EDINBURGH
Frasers Hospitality is a global hospitality operator with Gold-Standard serviced apartments, hotel residences and boutique lifestyle hotels across Australia, Southeast Asia, North Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe.
With over 23,600 rooms worldwide, we aim to anticipate and exceed customers’ evolving expectations through continuous innovation and intuitive service to deliver memorable experiences.
A true global brand with a friendly feel, our staff are connected through our shared vision and four core values, collaborative, real, respectful, and progressive. Passionate about promoting from within, our culture is one which is fostered by the continual learning and development needs of our staff.
NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB
Do you love putting a smile on people’s faces and creating memorable experiences? Then come and join our fantastic team at Fraser Suites Edinburgh! As Receptionist, you will contribute to the first impression of our guests at check in and will play a key part in delivering exceptional customer service, ensuring that our guests leave with a smile on their face. You will be involved with all day-to-day reception duties and will ensure the smooth-running of the Front Office Department at all times, dealing with guest queries and requests professionally and efficiently.
WHAT’S IN YOUR DNA
You are a flexible and enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service who will enjoy working as part of an amazing team who all share the same passion – to create memories that our guests will remember. If you are an excellent communicator and problem solver this role will help you develop these skills further, often being the bridge of communication between customer and management.
What’s in it for you?
- Heavily discounted room rates in Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme – think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development – apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
- Get instant access to our financial wellbeing benefit – Wagestream. Wagestream is a tool for everyday life that lets you get paid your way by letting you track your wages in real time, stream up to 50% of the money you’re already earned, learn easy tips to manage your money better and save your wages straight from your salary.
- Loyalty bonus – earn an extra 50% of your monthly wages every 6 months
Interested?? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.