About the Role
Get paid for doing what you love, get loads of perks and benefits, learn something new and make a career for Life with Malmaison.
In this role you will be the face of the restaurant, you'll help control the flow, and communicate with the Kitchen and the restaurant management to ensure smooth and controlled dining experience for our guests.
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required. We are busier generally during evenings and weekends but shift patterns and contracted hours can all be discussed at interview.
If you are looking for career training we offer nationally recognized apprenticeships which sit alongside our detailed brand training. We'll help you be 'The Difference' between good and great guest experiences .
Experience isn't a deal breaker but a passion for great customer service and a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
Do you want to be part of something different, working with the best food, drink and a brand you can be proud of.
We create memories that our guests never forget. This could be the next step for you into a F&B Management role – we actively encourage internal development and progression. Onwards and upwards
Whats in it for you?
- Heavily discounted room rates in Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme – think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development – apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
Interested?? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.