The Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel has an amazing opportunity become available for a Full Time Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
Our Maintenance Team play a crucial role in the hotels’ operation; you will work alongside our Maintenance Manager in the management, upkeep and maintenance of our newly refurbished 4* hotel.
You will be part of the team to ensure that pro-active and re-active day to day maintenance work is carried out to the standards required along with assisting in the completion of any project work required.
Duties will include:
- Assisting and ensuring maintenance work remains within the budget and work scheduling.
- Perform preventive maintenance throughout all areas of the hotel, including both front and back of house
- Liaising with house-keeping to co-ordinate and prioritise maintenance activities for the guest rooms and public areas
- Maintain the overall appearance of the building; replacing broken lamps, bedroom fixtures & fittings, carrying out general repairs & maintaining high standards of decor & paintwork etc. throughout the building.
- Ensuring that the hotel complies to Health and Safety statutory regulations
- The applicant must have experience in all such works e.g. paint work, plumbing electric fixing & carpentry etc.
You will work well under pressure with an accurate and consistent approach to customer service and departmental requirements
Along with a competitive salary, excellent training & development opportunities Marriott Hotels offer our staff:
- Employee and Family and Friends discount stay rates in all hotels
- Extensive employee benefits including major high street discounts
- Free meals on duty
- Free tailored uniforms and laundry service
- Incremental holiday allowance based on service
- Social activities and team celebration events throughout the year
- Flexible benefits to help outside of work including access to an Employee Assistance Scheme to help navigate through life’s challenges.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Job type
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible