We’re looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Host/Hostess to work in our newly refurbished Executive Lounge. The role involves a range of duties, including; the service of food dishes and drinks from our hotel menus, preparing the executive lounge and service areas for service, lay up and clearing of tables, giving attentive customer focused service to our elite customers during their time in the lounge ensuring that have a great experience. The Food and Beverage Host/Hostess will have full product knowledge of all our menu items and their service, to ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
Skills and Knowledge:
The successful applicant should have experience of food service ideally within a hotel/hospitality related role and should be able to work evenings from 5 till 10pm, any day of the week over 5 days.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to identify customer needs or issues before they arise.
- Display a positive, friendly and professional manner with customers.
- Show a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and respond to requests quickly.
- Ability to work in a well-organised and efficient manner.
- Work effectively within a team and alone.
- Strong attention to detail
- Award winning employer
- Competitive salary
- Employee and Family and Friends discount stay rates in all hotels
- Extensive employee benefits including major high street discounts
- Free meals on duty
- Free tailored uniforms and laundry service
- Social activities and team celebration events throughout the year
- Incremental holiday allowance based on service
- Training and development programmes
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits to help outside of work including life assurance and access to an Employee Assistance Scheme to help navigate through life’s challenges.
- Job type
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible