It is the mission and intent of this position that the incumbent will take full responsibility for the Management and Leadership and ensure smooth running of food production operations and maintain standards within budget and culinary areas
· To provide functional assistance in both the Food & Beverage department and Kitchen direction
Daily communication between all Culinary/F&B/operational department is very essential. Internal & external communication is of utmost importance. Respect and communication will promote an excellent environment in which to work and will provide for your guests a welcome feeling. You are expected to be a “team player,” anticipate guest needs, and provide guests & colleagues with a friendly experience.
- Minimum of five years in the luxury hotel culinary business
- Minimum of five years Management Experience As a Executive Chef.Thorough knowledge or Gastronomy.
- Working knowledge of beverages.
- Extensive knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Working knowledge of mathematics for recipes, ordering, and financial research purposes.
- Working knowledge of computers and basic software.
- Good english level both speaking and writting.
- Job type
- Barcelona, Spain
- F&B kitchen
- English, Spanish
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona
Fusing modern design with timeless style, our hotel is a true original. With chic interiors, gourmet michelin star dining and a relaxing spa, we offer a luxury five-star experience like no other, right in the heart of the Catalan capital.